Finally Wema Sepetu Asks Kajala To Settle And End Their Differences And Be Friends Again Like they used To Be.


[3.MB]KWA WAKUBWA TU ,KUANGALIA VIDEO YAO WAKIBANDUANA CHUMBANI BONYEZA HAPA CHINI 18++


Finally Wema Sepetu is ready to end her hostility with former best friend Kajala Masanja. Wema who is now running from member of parliament seat says she is ready to forgive Kajala.

"To be frank I have forgiven Kajala, I have no problem with her, so anytime she needs me for anything I have not any grudge against her at all, I had deep thoughts and I saw there is no reason to be in enmity with her, I pray to God to have no beef with her, I'm ready to meet her anywhere I she needs me or when In need talk to her will find her" Wema told Globalpublishers

"I know it will be hard people to believe me because ways back there were many things between us, I insist my heart is clean and I have forgiven Kajala, I have decided to keep a low profile, I'm ready to meet her anywhere to make people believe what I'm saying" added Wema

When paparazzi contacted Kajala to tell her what Wema said, Kajala had this to say
"First of all I'm excited to hear that, I have no problem with it, I thank her because I have been asking her several times to end our differences but she ignored, but if she said that it is glad on my side, I have been fighting for that everyday, God has helped me, I would like to say I have no problem with that" During its two year run, the project will award approximately 100 major reporting grants and provide mentoring to support the best ideas for stories on development issues. Journalists who produce the best stories published or broadcasted in media that reach African audiences, will win a major international reporting trip.
KUJUA STYLE TAMU ZA KUMKUNA MSICHANA AKAKUPENDA DAIMA ASIKUSALITI BONYEZA HAPA CHINI